IL 16 HOUR CONCEALED CARRY TRAINING.
Fingerprinting will be available onsite for an additional $65
Class location: 1079 S. Weber Rd., Bolingbrook, IL 60490
You do not need a FOID card to attend this class. However, you must be over the age of 21 to apply for an Illinois Concealed Carry license.
After registering you will receive and email with instructions for the class. (This email will be sent 3 days before the class)
This course will cover:
- Basic firearms safety and shooting concepts (perfect for beginners)
- Advanced shooting tips
- Illinois Conceal Carry Act
- Illinois Use of Force Act
- What to do before, during and after a defensive shooting encounter.
- Shooting qualifications location (TBD)
- This Course meets Florida permit requirements.