Come out to get hands on tips on how to stop an attacker. You’ll learn simple self defense tactics that you can maintain and practice on your own. This class will be taught by: Professor Gideon “The Gladiator” Ray
- Gideon Ray is a career Martial Artist.
- He holds belts in multiple arts including a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do, Black Belt under Keith Hackney, and a Black Belt in Judo.
- With over 30 years experience Gideon has competed as an amateur, and professional with over 50 professional bouts in MMA contests.
- Ranging from Season 4 of the UFC reality show The Ultimate Fighter, UFC and King of the Cage Pay per view events. International Fight League (IFL), Hardcore Championship Fighting (HCF) Gatineau, Quebec, Canada, CUFF in Trinidad Tobago, Raw Power in Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and many more.
- Gideon Ray has earned his Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt, under the tutelage of Christian Uflacker a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu practitioner, and MMA fighter who holds a black belt under Carlos Gracie Jr.