Veterans 8 hour Illinois Concealed Carry.
One Day Concealed Carry Training – (Students must be a This class will feature extensive hands-on gun training, an extensive review of the use of force laws, and an extensive review of the Illinois Concealed Carry Act. (In the event that this course is being run in conjunction with our 16 hour course, veterans have the option of attending both days at no additional cost, day 1 of our 16 hour course covers handgun skills extensively.)
Class location: 1079 S. Weber Rd., Bolingbrook, IL 60490
You do not need a FOID card to attend this class. However, you must be over the age of 21 to apply for an Illinois Concealed Carry license.
Before the first day of the class you will receive and email with instructions.
This course will cover:
- Basic firearms safety and shooting concepts (perfect for beginners)
- Advanced shooting tips
- Illinois Conceal Carry Act
- Illinois Use of Force Act
- What to do before, during and after a defensive shooting encounter
- This Course meets Florida permit requirements.